The Fall 2013 Season is just around the corner!
It is important that you register your child before the deadline for the following reasons:
- We must know how many players we will have in the Fall in order to know how many teams to form and how many coaches to obtain. Teams will be formed in early July!
- If we do not form enough teams, then the teams fill up and players will have to go onto a wait list, in hopes that new teams will be able to be formed.
- If we have to form teams late, we might not have coaches or coaches might not have time to get the necessary licenses to be allowed to coach.
- Uniforms must be ordered for players in time for Opening Day and Pictures
Fall Registration Fees: April 1st - June 30th Hurry to avoid $50 Late Fee
$150 Resident (Live or go to school in Brea)
Registration Instructions for all NEW players
Click on the "Player Registration Form" link on the left side of this page under "Quick Links."
Fill it out and print the form, making sure to sign and date the bottom.
Bring the form and the players’ birth certificate to one of the walk in registration dates listed below.
New players must bring an ORIGINAL birth certificate with you for age verification. We do NOT need to keep a copy, but we MUST see the original!
Walk in Registration Dates:
April 20th - Brea Sports Park - 9am -2pm
May 4th - Brea Sports Park - 9am - 2pm
June 8th - Brea Civic Center, Council Chambers, 9am - 3pm
If you are a RETURNING PLAYER, you may register online by going to the left side of this page under Quick Links and clicking on the "Register Online" tab. Follow the instructions to complete your online registration.
Online registration will close August 1st. Please register early.
(If you are NEW to Brea Soccer or are registering for the U5 division, Do NOT register online!
New Players please follow the instructions above.
You must bring an ORIGINAL Birth Certificate or Passport
We do NOT need to keep a copy, but must see the original!)
Late Registrations: July 1st - July 31st.
An increased amount for registration will be as follows:
Registrations after June 31st:
$200 Resident (Live or go to school in Brea)
We will waive the late fee if you bring a friend with you to register!
Because BSA starts putting money into the program for the kids right away, refunds will be issued as follows, less online service fee where applicable:
Withdrawal by June 30, full refund.
Withdrawal between July 1 and July 31, refund $75.00.
Withdrawal after July 31st, no refund.
Here is what your Registration Fee includes
- 10 game Rec schedule
- Rec playoff games & medals (U10 to U14)
- Brea All Stars
- Rec Fall Player Academy
- Complete uniform (jersey, shorts & socks)
- Team & Individual Pictures
- Trophy or Medal
- Supplemental Accidental Injury Insurance - CYSA
- City of Brea Field Fee ($15-$25 per player)
- Referree Fees
- Coaching certification & development program
- Adminstrative Fees (bookkeper, registrar, website, technical director, tax reporting, etc)
Summer Camp 2013 Sponsored by Trader Joe’s
For information about or to register for our summer camp, see:
For questions about our Summer Camp, contact:
Matt Morse, BSA Techical Director
Competitive Players (AC Brea) looking for Spring/Summer tryouts for the Fall 2013 season, please either go to the individual AC Brea team pages and contact the coach or manager, see the AC Brea tab above, or contact:
Matt Morse, Technical Director
For general or registration questions, contact:
Brea Soccer Association
PO Box 573
Brea, CA 92822