Words from the Coach:
My goal as a coach is to make sure that all players know that each one of them has something special; their work, dedication, love for the game will take them FAR on the field; they will grow as young men who can make an impact in this world.
I need to be the leader that puts in the work at all times but at the same time enjoy and have fun with the boys. I need to be able to laugh, cry, scream, relax, and mostly PLAY with them and be able to grow together. As a coach, need to make sure that every player knows I believe and trust them, together as a team and individually as a player, we can accomplish a lot.
- National licensed E , D and Youth Coach
- Played in Romania until the age of 16 after which I moved here In United States.
- Played 3 years at Loara high school ( best defender and MVP of the varsity team for every year and Defender of the year for the whole league during the senior year).
- Played 2 years at Fullerton community college- Best Defender and MVP of the team for both years. Best defender of the League and All American
- Played 2 Years at Biola- Last year Best Defender- All American
- Played 2 years Seahorses PDL (Professional Development League )
- Started Coaching in 2008 at Ac Brea and still continuing, coaching both B00 and B01 team.
AC Brea 2011 Coach of the year