What is RecPlus?
The purpose of Recplus is to give both players and coaches an opportunity to develop under the direction of our Technical Director and our professional coaching staff.
RecPlus begins the first training session after Opening Day
Recplus will go through the end of October (see calendar for more info)
Clinic & U8 Teams:
- See SCHEDULE link at right for your time & location
- Coaches will be given lesson plans each week
- Additional trainers will be on hand to run the sessions along with the Rec coaches or Rec coaches can take the lesson plans and run the session themselves
- Recplus for these age groups will take place on Fridays at the Brea Sports Park.
- This program is primarily for the individual technical development for the players
- a Goalkeeper coach will also be on hand to train all Rec Goalkeepers