What is RecPlus?
The purpose of Recplus is to give both players and coaches an opportunity to develop under the direction of our Technical Director and our professional coaching staff.
RecPlus begins the first training session after Opening Day
Recplus will go through the end of October (see calendar for more info)
Clinic & U8 Teams:
- Schedule a time to have our Technical Director, Matt Morse, or one of our club coaches attend to assess or run your teams sessions. email@example.com
- Coaches will be given lesson plans each week
- Recplus for these age groups will is open for field scheduling on Wednesdays and/or Fridays.
- If you want to reserve a field to run extra training or play fun, small-sided games please contact our Technical Director
- This program is primarily for the individual technical development for the players
- Goalkeeper training is available on Wednesdays from 7:15-8pm at Brea Sports Park Field #1