UPDATE - REGISTRATION FOR SPARKS IS A BIT DIFFERENT THIS YEAR.
The Sparks Academy Soccer League is entering its 7th year! It has grown tremendously from 40 players in 2008 to over 200 players in 2013!
This year we are taking another step forward in the Sparks program. For starters we are doing "Rolling" registration. What this means is that you can register at any time and pay for one month at a time. The Program begins in January and goes until the end of May. You can start and stop at any time. Games and practices will remain consistent through the entire winter and spring. We will take a short break in June and then start up again for our Summer Program in July.
Cost each month will be $55 - again, you pay per month. The program will run for a total of 5 months from Jauary - May.
Just make payments as you go through the program or if you want to drop at any time you can. If you want to join back up at any time you can.
PLEASE register for the first month online...After that you can make payments online or at the field.
Walk up registration will take place on Monday, January 13, 2014 at the Brea Sports Park, Look for the Red EZ-up canopy
- Mondays & Wednesdays
- 3-6 year olds: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- 7-12 year olds: 3:30pm - 5pm
- All games will be on Saturdays
- Game times will be 8:30am, 9:45am, 11:00am, 12:15am and 1:30pm.
Sparks Academy is the place to come if you want to grow as a player, grow your skills, grow your game, grow your character!
Sparks is offered throughout the Winter and Spring seasons. The focus is on fun team competition and individual player development.
- 2 practices and 1 game per week. Starting in January just after the New Year begins.
- The season has both training and games with our professional coaching staff.
- Summer training - Can’t get enough? Come back for more in the months of June and July for weekly training. Then finish off the summer with the best soccer camp in Southern California in August.